Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Asian Barbecued Chicken with Broccoli and Garlic Sauce

This recipe was easy and quick, but absolutely delicious. I have come to feel that anything easy can't possibly be tasty, but I am starting to realize that there are plenty of fabulous recipes that require little prep time and energy. This Asian BBQ Chicken recipe requires some forethought, since you have to marinate for a few hours, but other than that, it's a snap. I ended up making this marinade in the morning, and marinating it for about 10 hours. I also broiled it, since we have no grill, and our grill pan is a smokey disaster. The end result was really flavorful and moist. I stirred it into the brown rice and broccoli and garlic sauce, and it was a perfectly simple little dish. I found this Broccoli and Garlic Sauce recipe on another blog, and since I've always been a lover of this dish in Chinese restaurants, I figured I'd give it a try. Honestly, it was a really close second to the restaurant version, and much healthier. I will definitely make this one again. It's perfect when I only have 20 minutes to whip up dinner.







The Critique
LOVED THIS MEAL!!
4 BOWLS

No comments:

Post a Comment