Thursday, August 5, 2010

Chinese Glazed Chicken with Broccoli Stir Fried Rice

Okay, so this has been a week with several repeats, because Kevin has been on call a lot, but I decided to try a new chicken recipe with this Fried Rice, because the last chicken recipe was difficult and required a lot of ingredients. We both really liked this chicken, and so did Maya. It had a nice sweet and spicy flavor, and the glaze was a really nice addition to the rice. I made mine with roasted broccoli, because I'd had rice for lunch, and it was delicious. I think the rice was better this time, though, because I was able to use fresh broc, rather than frozen. These are both easy, solid recipes, though they will destroy your kitchen, and require a good deal of put-back-together-time after dinner!



The critique
Loved it. Better than the first time.
4 bowls.

No comments:

Post a Comment